TIRUPATI HOLIDAYS Tours & Travels (P.) Ltd. was officially established in the year of 2004 AD. We are registered to and licensed by the Department of Tourism & Civil aviation, Government of Nepal under the Tourism Act 2062 B.S.(2005). Office of the Cottage and Small Scale Industry act 2049 B.S. (1992) and Tour/Travel Agency Rules & Regulations 2049 B.S. (1992). We are members of NATTA (Nepal Association of Tour and Travel Agents.
|Name||TIRUPATI HOLIDAYS Tour & Travels Pvt. Ltd.|
||22 July 2004 AD|
|Address:||G. P. O. Box # 26385 Kamal Pokhari ,Naxal, Kathmandu , Nepal|
|Contact No:||Tel:-+977-1-4445882, Fax:-+977-1-4432746
Mobile : +977-9851056569, 9801056569
|Online chat||MSN: email@example.com
Gmail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
||R C Panta|
Our venture is into the travel and tours operation has been quite successful and in a short span of time, Tirupati Holidays has been a known name in the industry.
We have been promoting adventure, pilgrimage and pleasure holidays in Nepal for a long time and we operate in Tibet, Bhutan and India as a wholesale tours operator.
What we provide?
We are offering Sightseeing, Hotel reservation, package Tour, Trekking, Expedition, Jungle safari, River Rafting, Mountain Flight, Helicopter Charter, Paragliding, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Muktinath tour, Mount Kailash yatra, Lhasa tour, Pilgrimages Tour, Cultural Tour, Buddhist Tour, Anthropological Tour, Religion Tour, Student group Tour with community service, Incentive Tours, Senior Citizen Packages Tours, all domestic and international air ticketing and land transport.
Why work with us?
- We are based in Nepal! We know Nepal!
- We have more than 18 years of experience in Nepal travel & tour business and our expertise have earned great reputation in the industry.
- Our high volumes and long established relationship with our agents allow us to offer many specials to you and your clients.
- Immediate Prompt response – We provide quick response. We will reply your emails in less than 12 hours generally, and in less than 30 minutes if urgent.
- Our Customer Service team will keep eye (standby) on the tour operation anywhere they go and make sure all their needs are met and all their problems resolved in satisfaction.
- We will standby at 24 hours for customers’ services at anytime and anywhere with mobile phones.
- Our goal is to meet and exceed your client’s expectations of a professional tour company, plus some unexpected extras.
- Our commitment begins with your first inquiry and continues with specialized itinerary design and unlimited modification. When your clients are traveling in Nepal, Tibet & Bhutan.
We look forward to planning your unforgettable journey to one of the world’s most attractive destinations of Nepal & others.